Job Title: Warehouse Material Handler
Job Requisition Number: RC382547
Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker
Time Type: Part Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
To Provide Safe And Efficient Operation Of Equipment Used For The Movement Of Packages/Documents/Heavyweight, Dangerous Goods And Ulds. To Assist In The Buildup/Breakdown Of Pallets Containing Heavyweight Freight. To Serve As Liaison Between Company And Uld Repair Vendor, As Required.
- Ability To Lift 75 Lbs.
- Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 75Lbs.
- With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person.
- Clerical Experience Including Typing And/Or General Office Administration Duties Preferred.
- Good Human Relations And Communication Skills.
- Ability To Successfully Complete All Basic And Recurrency Training.
- Experience Dealing With The Movement Of Heavyweight Freight Using Forklifts, Tugs And Other Loading/Unloading Equipment Preferred.
- The Ability To Communicate Both Timely And Effectively In A Noisy Operations Environment, Is Required.
- Since Operating Motorized Conveyances Is Required In This Job, Employee Must Possess A Valid Driver’s License (See Policy 4-48).
- Hours are Sunday – Saturday between 03:00 AM – 9:30 AM off Mon and 1 day TBD
Minimum Qualifications for this position:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a VALID Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have lived in the United States the past consecutive 5 years.
Selective Service Verification **MALES ONLY**
- All MALES born after 1960, must have registered for the Selective Service and provide proof **sss.gov/verify**
- **MALES OVER 25** – Provide proof of requested Status Information Letter
- Follow this link: https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Check-a-Registration/Verification-Form
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Flight, Tuition Reimbursement
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: