Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
As a CBRE Property Management Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight of the team responsible for all operational and financial activities of a single property or small portfolio of properties.
This job is part of the Property Management job function. They are responsible for operating buildings on behalf of a client or group.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide formal supervision to employees. Administer the training and development of staff. Conduct performance evaluations and coaching. Own the recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Coordinate and manage the team’s daily activities. Establish work schedules, assign tasks, and cross-train staff. Set and track staff and department goal dates. Mentor and coach as needed.
- Respond to raised tenant needs and issues.
- Act as primary contact with property owners, serving as owner representative to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecast management plans and prepare monthly performance reports, explaining variances.
- Help create programs that will assist the property with emergency recoveries.
- Prepare all required legal notices for approval.
- Review tenant rent and common area maintenance recovery charges to ensure payment is on time.
- Lead by example and model behaviors that are consistent with CBRE RISE values. Influence parties of shared interests to reach an agreement.
- Apply knowledge of and how own field integrates with others to achieve team and departmental objectives.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve day-to-day and moderately complex issues which may or may not be evident in existing systems and processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred. Minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: